Steve Brewer Computer Consultants - Excellence in everything we do!
RSS

Moving!
SCAM ALERT!
Virus Information
powered by

My Blog

MOVED! Finally!

Well I have finally finished moving my office to my new location! I am now in with TRH Construction at 118 Newman Dr. Brunswick, GA. 31520. My telephone number has not changed but if you find a telephone listing for me as 912-289-9969, that number has been turned off. So please contact me on 912-399-5409 and come see my new digs! And a big and heartfelt THANK YOU to Tommy and Tonia Hull for welcoming me to share their office(thereby saving me money) :) and Thanks to all my customers, past present and future! Lets make it a great one!

12 Comments to MOVED! Finally!:

Comments RSS
Free Windows 10 License Key on Monday, July 03, 2017 1:28 AM
free active key window 10 ultimate , windows 10 professional sp1 key , product key windows 10 home premium 32 bit free , windows vista genuine product key , buy windows 10 key ,
Reply to comment

PaperHelp Review on Friday, June 15, 2018 6:33 AM
I am running a computer cafe and had a problem about disposing the outdated parts of my computer. Thanks to MSJ inc. not only did that it is a free pick up, they also pay for the junks with high appraisal. Now my cafe is more spacious and the large amount of money from the junk helped me on buying new parts for my computer. After that, I will call them again. I enjoy working with these guys because they are also the one who removed the parts that I need to replace and they know what they are doing so it is free from error or damage.

Tech ubi full version on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:28 PM
Thanks for telling us that you are moved to new site
Reply to comment

assignment assistance on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:48 AM
There are some of the best reasons of the moving thing. There are some of the things that make the cause of the movement. The best part of the party is to place a better thing by the betterment of the time as well as make the feature as well as thing better.
Reply to comment

www.proassignment.co.uk on Saturday, December 23, 2017 5:33 AM
I get the hang of something harder on unmistakable online journals constantly. I'm remarkably begun up to reveal it to absolutely everyone. This page is something that is required on the web, somebody with a little creativity! A debt of gratitude is in order for revealing to us that you are moved to new site.
Reply to comment

www.writingessay.co.uk on Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:24 AM
free dynamic key window 10 extremes, windows 10 proficient sp1 key, item key windows 10 home premium 32 bit free, windows vista real item key, purchase windows 10 key,
Reply to comment

write my paper for me on Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:53 AM
Your work is good. I want more information about this topic. Can you provide a good documentation on this topic. For document format you can go through . It is one of the cheapest writing service.
Reply to comment

Top Gun Tom Cruise Jacket on Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:53 AM
A great degree energizing article thanks for sharing it to each one of us. Looking forward to more information and you have continually intrigued me. Thank you for creating an article that has amazing substance and is well formed and even I am revived by your composed style as well.
Reply to comment

www.essayprime.co.uk on Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:54 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information. Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.
Reply to comment

coc giveaway on Monday, January 01, 2018 8:40 AM
There are some of the different kind of impacts as well as a type of different thing that may involve .
Reply to comment

Who Can Write an Assignment for Me on Friday, January 19, 2018 5:47 AM
Construction of such schemes requires information of manufacturing and management principles and business events, economics, and human behavior.
Reply to comment

logo generator on Thursday, June 07, 2018 5:08 AM
Your work is great. I need more data about this theme. Would you be able to give a decent documentation on this point. For archive arrange you can experience . It is one of the least expensive composition benefit.
Reply to comment