Steve Brewer Computer Consultants - Excellence in everything we do!
RSS

Moving!
SCAM ALERT!
Virus Information
powered by

My Blog

Interesting Medical stuff

Surely everyone who knows me has heard that I have been having some trying medical problem since Christmas that started with a severe nosebleed on Christmas Eve, that lead to a three hour stint in the ER. Followed by 3 more visits for nosebleeds in the days after. Finally I lived with a rhino rocket for a week. That's basically a tampon with a hose on it that is taped to your cheek so they can fill it with air. To stem the tide of the bleeding. That seems to have solved that problem which they attributed to high blood pressure and me not taking my medicine. So that was done with although I had to wear that stupid rocket to take my stepson back to his Navy base in Pensacola, WOO HOO what fun! So that drama is done and I am feeling good and taking my meds. Well for a LONG time now my right ear has been clogged with fluid behind the eardrum. The Dr thought it might be Cerebrospinal fluid and was hesitant to do anything about it, since it might cause more problems. Well we had the chance to go to Disney at the end of Feb and I went and rode a couple of the lesser coasters...i.e. space mountain, big thunder mountain. After we got back I had a cold/flu and there was a clear fluid pouring from my right nostril. When I went to see the doctor he determined it was cerebrospinal fluid and I needed to go to Savannah to same day to see a specialist. After the CT scans they determined I needed surgery to seal the leak, brain surgery. I told everyone it was Brain surgery "LITE" since it was minor brain surgery but still brain surgery. So they schedule the surgery for 3-13 and they have me in the Surgery center needles in my arm and the doc comes in and says I have an infection so they cannot perform the surgery as the risk it too high. So they admit me to the hosp in Savannah(Memorial) and pump me full of antibiotics, Next day I am cleared to return home. So they send me home and mind you I am feeling like crap and have been ever since returning from Disney and they reschedule the surgery for 3-27-2014 without informing me. Within the next week I start feeling better and the leak subsides. I make an appointment to see the doctor on the 25th to tell him about the leak, that's when I discovered they had me scheduled for surgery on the 27th. The doctor checks me ear and says that sometimes the brain will settle into the hole forming a temporary seal. So they rescheduled for 4-3 and we wait another week. I have been receiving thousands of prayers from anybody and everybody. I have started feeling like my old self again and I was thinking that there was no reason for me to have the surgery. No leak, no feeling bad , no headaches, nothing. So I go ahead and proceed with the operation, once inside they can't find evidence of a leak other than my ear is still clogged with fluid. So thankfully they did not have to perform the brain section of the surgery. They did fix the clogged ear(although I can't tell yet) but they let me go home the same day and I have been fine with little or no discomfort. The is a testament to the works of God, he does answer prayers, sometimes it is not the way or in the time frame that we want but nonetheless he answers prayers. I lift this up to God as a miracle that only he is capable. The doctors had no reasonable explanation other than the leak had sealed on it's own. Praise God the leak had sealed on it's own.

24 Comments to Interesting Medical stuff:

Comments RSS
Kathie Akins on Monday, April 07, 2014 4:04 PM
I do believe in miracles because I believe in GOD. And Steve, for all the kindness and the compassion that you have for others, you deserved this miracle!!!! I am so thankful that you are over this down time in your life and that God prevented you from having that surgery!!!! So glad HE is our SAVIOR!!!

mri houston on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:58 AM
Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article about Interesting Medical stuff. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks..

ADEM demenagement on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:39 AM
thanks for sharing this information about the medical health......

Lumira aerogel on Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:08 PM
I was a data entry clerk for 3 years at Texas Home Health. This is the first place I started my career in the Medical Field. I was responsible for entering any data related to patient care and entering the assessments.

Åsö vårdcentral on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 7:23 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing on Interesting Medical stuff. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

how to start an urgent care center on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:55 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information....i really like this post keep it up......

Noten und Quoten zu College Football on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:15 PM
Diese positive Aspekte Wettern, wenn Gluecksspiel ist kann eine sein herausragenden Action uebung fuer sie.Mit ihrer Methode , $ 250 Wette empfaengt a kostenlos Vermutung und vieles mehr .

site on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:38 AM
Modern gear, which inturn now becomes a basic, the product should be likewise the kitchen area. Otherwise, complete a awesome the kitchen area can be extremely hard.

strona on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:09 PM
Interior layout is not just tied to the main practical label of place. before falling out the exact coloring through the wall surfaces in addition to re- protecting the area for the while

london lane clinic on Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:10 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, We are very pleased,, And that Medical stuff is awesome,, We are happy that you are totally fit now.!!!!!!!!!!

cash advance on Friday, November 07, 2014 1:12 PM
Assume John utilizes his financial assessment cards to get$100 cash improve at a bank or an ATM. The FICO assessment bank charges a higher consideration rate on the cash improve than it would charge Sue on $100 worth of stock. Enthusiasm on the $100 cash upgrade starts to accumulate when the cash improve is dispensed, and Sue will need to begin reimbursing the improvement as a feature of her next FICO rating cards installment.

kethi Ros Vora on Friday, November 14, 2014 4:01 PM
having period and precise hard work to generate a top notch write-up? however what can When i declare? When i put things much and never apparently acquire the one thing completed.

title loans newport_news on Friday, December 19, 2014 11:47 PM
Car headline loans unit usually utilized by folks with low gain or a foul credit score ratings world organization agency would love cash for temporary worsening. Automobile headline loans unit regulated therefore as that they have a $4,000 limit.

title loans on Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:06 PM
within the least identical time some person ton boxed, somebody confinement the length of this kind of equity credit line what is any evade in conjunction with interest price. the precise subject manner alternatives ar on the aim of be uncomplicated interest air alternatives. on the economic center for you, consequently you will would love the potential to settle your equity credit line at interims the begin and place on encourage spare interest round the equity credit line.

k swiss watches on Thursday, January 08, 2015 9:23 PM
Good day very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also�I am satisfied to find numerous helpful info right here in the put up, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

check cashing in fresno ca on Monday, January 19, 2015 12:20 AM
Many people don't have the selection to use folks in their life once finances flip bitter. be a part of the earth of peer-to-peer disposition to continue your efforts to help everyday people out of a jam and build alittle bit for yourself.

check cashing place costa mesa on Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:37 AM
Have you discovered unit payment quite you make? It doesn't seem come-at-able but that's what happens once you have to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to confiscate short loans, borrow from credit cards, or delay automobile payments as a results of your gain is developing short.

Loared on Friday, February 06, 2015 1:11 AM
It almost all of the non-urban universities the trainer student ration throughout as well lower (5 lessons: 2 teachers). Simply presenting popular syllabus many of us are not able to count on uniform education development to all universities. The state Federal need to came up forwards to help allocate far more financial towards education development. site for ordering customwriting sevices GrabMyEssayOnline.com for all of the students to prepare term papers or, any college papers.

cash advances elgin on Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:11 PM
Once you start doing this, your credit score will get a carry. detain mind that although day lenders don't run your credit and don't report it when you unit repaying, have to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to your loan get into default, a third-party collector could take over your account that suggests there is a chance they are near report it to the credit bureaus.

auto title loans montgomery on Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:47 PM
When finances get durable and you'd like access to credit, that comes at intervals the sort credit cards and state day loans, emergency things haven't got time to attend for ancient bank loans or lenders. they usually take their time running your credit and making you stay awake for approval. If you'd like fast cash and don't have many a whereas to spare, don't manufacture cash picks hastily.

title loans on Saturday, March 07, 2015 7:58 AM
Consider understanding with a friend or friend to assist keep you driven . Re-evaluate your methodology habits and build an endeavor to scan labels and search healthier. If you are doing expertise degree abrupt dental issue or medical co-pay, degree long day loan might facilitate cowl prices quickly.

Dental care on Monday, January 22, 2018 2:20 AM
My brother suggested I wouⅼd possibly like this blog, and your "Interesting Medical stuff" is awesome. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this information! Thankѕ a lot!

custom paper writing on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:09 AM
No doubt, you always share the best topic with us and I love your skills too. I will do writing help on this for sure and will let you know about this too. Keep up the good work!

Jaime on Thursday, August 09, 2018 6:57 AM
This blog totally related the computer consultation. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. Best rubber gym flooring in UK