Steve Brewer Computer Consultants - Excellence in everything we do!
RSS

Moving!
SCAM ALERT!
Virus Information
powered by

My Blog

Surgery

Well, this has been one of the worst times in my life. While I have had many trials and tribulations throughout my life this last 6 months sorta takes the cake. Working for yourself and having no health insurance really takes a toll. I went in for surgery on June 19th in Savannah, the Doctor released me on June23rd. I had a leak in the fluid that surrounds your brain and spinal cord, no idea as to how it happened, no evidence of trauma, just happened spontaneously. The Doctor had to go into my nose to repair the leak.  I think in retrospect I should not have been released but I was ready to get home.

A few hours after I returned home I started acting strange, my wife called the squad and while they were at my home I had what appeared to be a seizure. They rushed me to the Brunswick hospital and kept me there a few days, gave me an MRi and apparently I had developed a brain abscess after the surgery. So they took me back to Savannah and did more surgery on my nose and then kept me in the hospital in Savannah through July 10th. I was freaking miserable. I was put on heavy duty antibiotics to hopefully shrink the abscess. The allowed me to go home with a PICC line and my wife would deliver IV antibiotics 3 times a day. One of the treatments was 2 hours the other 2 were only 30 minutes. Nevertheless it has been a huge strain on both of us this entire time. We saw the Doctor yesterday and they confirmed the abscess had disappeared and I was cleared to come off the antibiotics.

I am feeling much better, still am having a problem with taste and smell but at least I am back to work.

I apologize to all of my customers past, present and future for any delays I may have caused them. I can assure you I am back to my regular schedule now and should be able to handle any and all of your computer needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding through this difficult time. Praise the Lord.

32 Comments to Surgery:

Comments RSS
Robert Callahan on Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:46 AM
Get well, my friend. -Rob...

buy an essay now on Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:26 AM
Good to know you're feeling much better. Your loyal customers will understand why it's not business as usual. Health comes first. I'm glad your illness got caught early and treated immediately. Thank you for all that you do for your customers.

medical negligence compensation on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:19 AM
I’m very fired up to shodsdsw it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

Carotid treatment in Indore on Friday, July 08, 2016 4:03 AM
There is very nice feeling while studying this post. This post is very helpful to the persons who has any surgical disorder or disease. I am very thankful to you for sharing this type of post keep it up.

jenifer on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:24 AM
I am just visitin your post Steve Brewer, and after reading your whole post I must want to appreciate your efforts and sharing style. if you dont mind can i bookmark your post.. folding gymnastic mats for home

Sewage Treatment India on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:36 AM
Thank you very much for your energy to have had these things together on this blog. John and I very much appreciated your knowledge through your own articles on certain things. I realize that you have many demands on your schedule so the fact that you actually took as much time as you did to help people like us through this article is also highly appreciated.

Steve on Friday, September 12, 2014 11:08 AM

emobile code system Review on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:28 PM
Have you been sorting out regarding Emobile and wish to begin? Is it correct to mention that it's precise to mention that you simply ar able to start examining this higher approach for landing at your customers? By then you wish to look at this text regarding beginning withemobile Code.

cash advances mobile on Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:34 AM
It is very straightforward to avail this theme. you would like to fill an online type alone. but there square measure some conditions that need to be completed that square measure obligatory for this theme. once fulfilling these conditions you will be able to fill the net kind giving all of your personal details with the quantity you would like. once this you will have to be compelled to submit the form on-line. you will be sanctioned the quantity in associate degree extremely day.

Seimon on Sunday, October 12, 2014 7:05 AM
The Government must develop the infrastructure facilities. The Government schools are not having enough infrastructure facilities like in private schools.TypesOfWriting is perfect one service provider for the essay and on time writing with quality.

check cashing chicago on Sunday, January 04, 2015 7:24 AM
However, the longer it takes to pay off a loan, the higher the interest charges that will accrue. it's regularly best to not borrow unless absolutely necessary, and guarantee you are assured you've the suggests that to repay the loan with the planned terms.

3 day first aid course on Thursday, January 08, 2015 7:41 AM
We enjoyed reading through your own posts. This is a classic excellent read to me. We have added it in addition to My business is looking towards reading through brand new posts. Continue the excellent work!

car title loans newport_news on Saturday, March 07, 2015 9:22 AM
The average person has many cash desires and usually it becomes intolerable to remain up with all the required payment. sadly, most of the parents cannot manufacture future plans and may entirely organize their monthly budget. throughout this context, if one issue abrupt comes up, kind of a tax payment or worse, degree accident or emergency repair, they are aiming to not get the money they need.

Anonymous on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:31 AM
Thus, utilizing the decor to your house, you really should make perfectly sure that people can not It is, nonetheless , still to help you notice, to become a number of specialized suppliers in order to see

www on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:31 AM

auto title loans on Saturday, March 21, 2015 3:04 PM
The first step is to induce a reproduction of your credit score. Check all the data and certify it's correct. certify your name and address is correct, that each one the microscopic print unit correct and place on the data up to this purpose. If there unit any errors you'll address these with the credit reference agency and place on the human in question.

cash advances newport_news on Sunday, March 22, 2015 2:17 AM
It's important to understand that every state has whole all whole completely altogether completely altogether all all altogether altogether totally different disposition rules and rules that the state is alliance agency determines loan quantity and interest rates. There unit thus state states that don't alter any quite day disposition thus it's a necessity raise the capitalist if it's legal to loan in your specific state.

reflexology courses london on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 4:41 AM
Seriously! It really is awesome blog post here.... really incredibly intriguing for studying..... That you are thus good! I merely adore discovering lovely in addition to inspired giveaways such as this. Many people really perk up our day, thank you!

rushmyessays writing on Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:37 AM
Surgery is known by the best time is to make a great surgery. There are known by the look over by the time as well as make a great type of the era. The best part of the surgery is to make the thing more over the time of the class.

Smith on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:07 AM
Nice post. You have choose a very good topic Surgery and discuses very good points here. Thank you very much for sharing it and carry on it.To get Garage Racking you can look here

White Paper Writing on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 1:01 AM
I Appreciate Your Efforts In Preparing This Post. I Really Like Your Blog Articles.

C# Programming Homework Help on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 2:59 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..

Jaime on Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:34 AM
Steve brewer computers consultation working together for him. I am very impress to reading the whole detail of in the blog. I really like to it for here. comfortable rubber flooring from UK company

http://epdmrubberroofinguk.co.uk/ on Friday, October 12, 2018 7:51 AM
I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.

henry on Monday, October 15, 2018 6:50 AM
Wish I had found this blog before. The advices in this post are very helpful and I surely will read the other posts of this series too. best sound deadening mats UK|

Lewis rowlings on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:08 AM
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.price of Medical Office Forms

Jacob Antung Kang on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:16 PM
Namun demikian, Lena memiliki puisi saya, dan dini ke 15 pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 Agen Plat Besi Baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Bondek Cor Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi Jual bondek undangan pernikahan artis Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Toko Plat Besi Baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton bjku Toko Bondek Cor Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam Jual wiremesh undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Jual Plat Besi Baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Bondek Cor Agen Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan amplop Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Harga Plat Besi Baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton ais Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor wiremesh Jual besi hollow undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Wf Pabrik Plat Besi Baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Distributor Welded Beam Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi unp Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan anime Jual Besi H beam Distributor Besi H beam Baja Distributor Plat Bordes Harga Welded Beam Harga Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp Jual besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Besi Beton Supplier Besi H beam Baja Harga Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Welded Beam Jual Welded Beam Distributor besi hollow Jual besi unp undangan pernikahan contoh www.sentrabesibaja.com Agen Besi H beam Baja Jual Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Welded Beam Supplier Welded Beam Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos

CBD Tinctures on Friday, March 15, 2019 8:09 AM
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!

sammy on Monday, March 25, 2019 3:09 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.online Lading Company Forms

jamesHilton on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 4:16 AM
It is very interesting to read your blog.

Kris Thorkelson on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:06 AM
Kris Thorkelson Myplace have been shipping the medicines and drug for the people that really need in entire Canada and across each city over the United States of America. They have the best set of staff that can deliver you the most sacrificed services for your health situation.

Jack on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 3:43 AM
I always be glad to visit this website. i always found an interesting and informative blog here which increase my knowledge