Steve Brewer Computer Consultants - Excellence in everything we do!
RSS

Moving!
SCAM ALERT!
Virus Information
powered by

My Blog

Scammers!

Like so many of you I get calls from these scammers claiming to work for Microsoft et al. I usually like to just keep them on the phone and waste their time so they aren't scamming someone else. So I had a call today and while I am on the phone with the one scammer another called! So I connected them together! Pretty funny! They hung up too soon but it was fun while it lasted! People I cannot stress this enough NEVER ALLOW ANYONE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER unless you are positive to whom you are speaking! The wolf is ALWAYS at the door and these people will stop at nothing to steal your hard earned money! I am always at your disposal day or night so do not hesitate to call me with any questions. And don't feel ashamed if something has already happened...more than likely we can work together to recover any monies lost due to the ever present fraudsters! Be safe out there!

12 Comments to Scammers!:

Comments RSS
Jacobus Busono Prawiroredjo on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:17 PM
ini ke 18 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Supplier sch 40 Supplier sch 40 Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan ala jepang Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Toko Besi Unp Baja Supplier besi wf Toko sch 40 Toko sch 40 Supplier besi siku Supplier besi wf baja undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Jual Besi Unp Baja Toko besi wf Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen sch 40 Agen sch 40 Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Supplier besi unp undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Pabrik Besi Wf Harga Besi Unp Baja Agen besi wf Distributor besi beton sii

Jason Bravo on Friday, February 01, 2019 12:51 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

Albert Einstine on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:57 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.

Robert harry on Friday, June 14, 2019 5:08 AM
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. Heavy duty tarp

v on Monday, June 17, 2019 4:28 PM
v

192.168.l.l on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 2:10 AM
This is such an amazing blog post. I am glad that you have shared this interesting post with us. I would you like to say thank you so much for post this useful blog post. Keep blogging.

Manuel N. Williams on Saturday, July 06, 2019 8:52 AM
From being an Employee to an Entrepreneur, the step that one takes for this statement to make a reality is a quite big one and the reason behind that not only you are bombarded with a number of responsibilities but also you are held accountable for any or everything that takes place in your business’ premise FOR MORE DETAILS.

Franklin D. Bartlett on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:04 AM
your team will solve it before you by setting you as an example. As time goes and your experience adds will make you a strong leader in a business empire Click Here To Know More.

tes on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:24 PM
testing

Yeezy on Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:46 PM

pictame on Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:44 PM
Thank you for the notice. I will pay attention on this problem.

picbear on Friday, November 01, 2019 2:41 AM
This article is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Without have account on instagram, you can see more about instagram from site picbear